The Grey Werewolf is an unnamed werewolf that appears in Van Helsing. His human form is never seen.
The Grey Werewolf is lured into a trap by Van Helsing and his crew. While the trap succeeds despite some difficulties, gunfire from the hunters inadvertently set him free. The Grey Werewolf then sets his sights on Anna and chases her to a cliff, where Velkan pushes her out of the way and shoots him with a silver bullet. The Wolf Man subsequently dies from the bullet, but not before biting Velkan and turning him into a werewolf.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Superhuman Strength - The Grey Werewolf possesses physical strength far greater than a human.
- Superhuman Speed - The Grey Werewolf is as swift as a wolf.
- Superhuman Durability - The Grey Werewolf is highly resistant to physical damage.
- Superhuman Agility - Allows him to jump great distances.
- Werewolf Venom - His fangs produce a venom which can turn humans into werewolves and can also kill Dracula.
- Full Moon Deprivation - If the full moon is covered by clouds, the transformation will end, until the clouds move.
- Werewolf Cure - The werewolf cure can remove the curse, making him human again.
- Silver weapons - Can kill werewolves.