Vampires are supernaturally reanimated human corpses that drink human blood.
- Count Dracula - Turned by the Devil and progenitor of the vampire race. Killed by Gabriel Van Helsing.
- Verona - One of Dracula's brides and assumed to be the eldest. Killed when an explosive cart sent shrapnel through her heart.
- Marishka - Another of Dracula's brides. Killed by Gabriel Van Helsing.
- Aleera - the third and youngest of the brides. Killed by Anna Valerious.
Powers & AbilitiesEdit
The Devil gives vampires many powers.
- Immortality - Vampires do not age nor decay and have the potential to live forever.
- Superhuman Strength - Vampires possess preternatural physical strength which allows them to subdue any prey with ease. They can lift heavy weights that no mortal can.
- Superhuman Speed - Vampires move with such speed that they seem to appear and disappear instantaneously.
- Superhuman Senses - Their senses are heightened.
- Healing Factor - They do not get sick and heal instantaneously from any bodily wound.
- Demonic Vampire Bat Form - Vampires can transform into winged demonic bat-like creatures.
- Flight - While in their demonic form, vampires can fly.
- Elemental Manipulation - Vampires can manifest and influence the elements.
- Gravity Defiance - Vampires can adhere to walls and ceilings.
- Sunlight - Sunlight burns their skin and can reduce them to ash.
- Pierced Heart - A stake or arrow through their hearts will kill them.
- Garlic - Vampires are repulsed by the smell and touch of garlic.
- Holy Water - Holy water will kill them like a acid or poison.
- Crucifix - A crucifix will burn them.
- Werewolf Venom - Only venom from a werewolf bite can kill Dracula.